2011. június 10., péntek

Sexy Rio Kinezono (Burn Up) cosplay


"A very good member request came to reality: how do criminals feel at sight of this sexy protagonist? Please arrest me and do to me what you want? Gogo can handle the handcuffs very well, that's for sure."

ok this was the official text from CosplayErotica's update page, but we all know, that this is Rio Kinezono from Burn Up (however I did find the "CEP" cool and funny, especially with the logo on da car:-)

(sigh.. I'll never get used to the funny fictional names/covers of CosplayErotica lol - btw, If you are like me, and can't identify some of'em series, here's a nice topic that helps: List of all CE sets and cosplayed characters)

I am a big Gogo-fan, so no surprise here: I love this series. Although the original Rio have somewheat bigger boobs, Gogo did well: very sexy moves (especially in the video), nice poses,(just look at her hands)  yummm





Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése